A Note on U.S. Holiday Release Scheduling
Our regular two-week product update release schedule will be altered to accommodate for the upcoming holiday season.
- The 11/25/2021 product update will be rescheduled for 11/29/2021.
- The 12/23/2021 product update will be rescheduled for 12/20/2021; this will be the final release of 2021.
- Section 2 U.S. Passport Document Number: Continuing to enhance the the validations around document numbers where we can. When U.S. Passport is selected as a List A document, the maximum Document Number length that can be typed in the Document Number field is nine digits.
- Section 2 U.S. Passport and U.S. Passport Card Issuing Authority: Valid U.S. Passport and U.S. Passport cards can only be issued by the U.S. Department of State. We’ve updated the issuing authority of these documents to not be editable.
- Section 2 Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551) Document Name: The Document Name for this document selection was missing the word “card” so we have added it in for extra clarity.
- Section 2 Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551) Document Number: When Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551) is selected as a List A document, the Document Number must be entered in the format of 3 letters followed by 10 numbers.
- Section 2 Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551) Expiration Date: Alien Registration Receipt Cards are older versions of the Permanent Resident Card. These older documents are still considered valid but may not have an expiration date. We now provide a “Not Applicable” checkbox that can be marked when an Alien Registration Receipt Card without an expiration date is presented.
- New Configuration for Section 1 Social Security Number: In a previous release, we made the Section 1 Social Security Number required, depending on whether E-Verify in WFM is enabled. To accommodate customers that use E-Verify outside of Able, a new configuration has been created to make the SSN required in Section 1, independent of whether E-Verify is enabled in WFM. This should only be enabled by customers using E-Verify.
- Administrative Experience - Signing Experience: Added support for including Applicant Location information in forms, in addition to: Always, When Has Own EIN, Placement, and Never.
Support and Maintenance
- Recruiter Experience - Top Level Search: Improved the reliability of searches based on a phone number.
- Recruiter Experience - Create New Onboarding Request: Resolved an issue which may have caused email addresses for CC to display poorly.
- Recruiter Experience - Applicant Profile View: Ensure Prescreening prompts and answers are displayed in the order in which they were configured.
- Candidate Experience - Professional References: Resolved an issue which may have prevented professional references from saving reliably if included as part of an Onboarding Workflow.
- Candidate Experience - Onboarding: Resolved an issue which prevented form logic from executing after returning to forms after having performed ‘Save and Exit’.
- Administrative Experience: 'Enable Message Queue' configuration has been removed; all tenants utilize the message queue by default.
- Administrative Experience - Bullhorn ATS: Respect the ‘Private’ flag when syncing uploaded files to Bullhorn.