Moving Applicant data out of Able is an important task that can help supplement operations by building reports and visualizations in other productivity tools that may be used by your organization.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Using the Standard Applicant Export Experience
- Using the Legacy Applicant Export Experience
Using the Standard Applicant Export Experience
- From WFM, click Applicants to navigate to the Applicants List view
- If desired, use Advanced Search to limit the Applicants shown in the Applicants List view
- Click Export on the top right side of the Applicants List table to open the Applicants Export view
- Configure your export data and fields, depending on your current needs
- See Configuring Your Export to learn more about the effect each option has on the Export
- Click Export
Configuring Your Export
Able's standard Export experience offers a number of configuration options which help you fine tune the resulting export file, in addition to any filtering applied via Advanced Search.
- Select Currently Visible Data if you want to export only the data which currently appears on the table given the current Advanced Search parameters, taking into account page size and current page.
- Select All Matching Data if you want to export all data which can appear on the table given the current Advanced Search parameters, not taking into account page size and current page.
- Select Export Visible Field Set if you want the export to contain only Applicant fields that appear on the table as column headers.
- Select Export All Available Fields if you want the export to contain all Applicant fields which Able maintains for Applicants, regardless of whether or not they are displayed on the table as column headers.
- Select CSV if you want the export to be formatted as a generic CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet application.
- Select Excel if you want the export to be formatted as a Microsoft Excel file.
If Export Data - All Matching Data is selected from the Applicants Export view, the export will execute in the background. Depending on the overall size of the data set, the export may take a few moments. Able will notify you when the job is done via an in-app notification, and then immediately begin downloading the file.
Standard Applicants Export Experience Demo
Using the Legacy Applicant Export Experience
Legacy Applicant Exports do not take respect filtering or pagination applied to the Applicants List table.